Suppliers, banks, companies... all our partners play a crucial role in our own development.
Our wish: to establish relationships built on trust, mutual respect, synergies, shared values and the assurance of a lasting partnership.
We offer our suppliers an opportunity to:
Help us ensure customer satisfaction:
- by offering quality products at the best possible price
- by prioritising innovation and performance
- by pooling our combined strengths in research and development
- by ensuring environmental protection
- by adhering to our ethical charter.
We offer our banking partners
an opportunity to support us in a partnership underpinned by transparency, proximity and simplicity.
We offer our development partners
an opportunity to: Support our success strategy:
- by capitalising on everyone’s strengths. For example, our expertise relies on your knowledge of the field and your professional and institutional networks.
- by creating a shared set of core values underpinned by ethics, professionalism, proximity, simplicity and transparency.
- by building long-lasting partnerships.
We offer our franchise partners an opportunity to:
Support our retail brand strategy
- by becoming a stakeholder in this strategy,
- by benefiting from the group's purchasing power,
- by taking advantage of the support and coordination of a purchasing agency serving the needs of its stores,
- by leveraging the power of our logistics chain.
We offer our partner industry professionals
the opportunity to:
develop their careers in association with an unparalleled player in the home improvement sector.
- by undertaking training in the use of new products at one of our training centres (and stay at the cutting-edge of innovation),
- by becoming a partner of our chains which offer an installation service to customers (Leroy Merlin),
- by participating in prototyping and innovation workshops to design the products of the future,
- by becoming a trainer to our customers,
- by directly joining our teams as salaried installation engineers working on projects to create more energy-efficient homes (KBane).